MERS Reconciliation and
ServiceLink’s MERS Reconciliation
and Resolution Process
As Mortgage Electronic Registration System, Inc. (MERS) members, lenders and servicers have an obligation to complete a system-to-system analysis each month to identify discrepancies between the MERS system and their system of record, as well as remedy all exceptions.
ServiceLink’s MERS Reconciliation and Resolution Services program was designed to provide comprehensive mortgage services to monitor and maintain compliance with MERS standards, allowing lenders and servicers to focus on their core business. Based on lenders’ and servicers’ specific needs, Servicing Solutions can provide as little or as much support as needed.
ServiceLink’s Servicing Solutions Can Provide the Following Support:
- Daily report management and corresponding MIN maintenance
- Three-way registration review
- Monthly portfolio comparative analysis and deficiency detection
- Root cause analyses and resolution of data variances
- Audit preparation assistance
- Document preparation, execution and recordation