Comprehensive investment lending and real estate investor portfolio solutions, backed by Fidelity National Financial
Providing services and technology for a broad range of investors' residential real estate portfolios
ServiceLink offers a full suite of title, property inspection, auction and property valuation services plus cutting-edge technology for a broad range of investor types, including capital markets, MSR, and fix and flip and single-family rental investors. Our solutions help investors grow and manage their residential real estate portfolios.
The ServiceLink advantage
- ServiceLink is supported by Fidelity National Financial, ranked 238 in the Fortune 500 for 2022, the highest-ranked company in the Title Insurance industry
- Increased efficiencies and cost savings throughout the transaction
- Ability to make business-based title underwriting decisions
- Industry-leading hybrid valuation products, AVMs, BPOs, and appraisals
- Cutting-edge technology to expedite the closing process
- Customized solutions to fit individual client needs
- Full suite of products to aid in portfolio risk management
Achieve strategic goals and realize greater efficiencies with ServiceLink’s single-family rental and fix and flip services
We connect real estate investors, servicers, private equity groups and owners with the mortgage settlement solutions they need to finance, buy, sell and evaluate single-family rental and fix and flip properties – wherever they’re located.
Centralized Title and Closing Services
Residential mortgage due diligence services to support your secondary market investments
Connecting real estate finance investors with the due diligence and portfolio risk management services they need to finance, buy, sell and evaluate residential mortgage loans and issue mortgage-backed securities.
EXOS One MarketplaceMinimize investor portfolio losses and maximize returns
EXOS One Marketplace® offers investors an asset decisioning tool with unprecedented visibility into their portfolios. Leveraging a proprietary mix of AI, machine learning, and data analysis, servicers and investors can determine the optimal disposition strategy for properties in default.