Infusing Technology and Automation In Every Home Equity Title and Closing Transaction
Our full suite of products, from point-of-sale title data to uninsured title reports to title insurance products, meets a wide variety of client needs.
Why ServiceLink for Home Equity Title and Closing
- Fully-customizable products set to meet your risk requirements
- Full-time dedicated home equity operations and customer service team
- Documented, proven and repeatable business process controls to minimize operating and financial risk to the lender
- Proven time and cost saving benefits to you and your customer. With full ALTA home equity title product, the cost of title is reduced by up to 30%
- Escalation path to full ALTA title policies supports unique states and higher loan amounts while avoiding delays
Tech-Enabled Home Equity Closing Processes
We complement our line of title products by providing a technology-enhanced home equity closing experience. Leveraging real-time scheduling capabilities for signings, ServiceLink’s EXOS® Close provides a digital and transparent experience for both the lender and the consumer. Instant digital closing scheduling with EXOS Close empowers the consumer or lender to schedule their own closing, which increases efficiency. ServiceLink leverages a national panel of notaries and signing agents to facilitate closings in-person and virtually for all 50 states for both refinance and home equity loans.
Why Close With Your Title Provider
With renewed interest in virtual home equity closing services, lenders have a decision to make: should they work their title provider and that provider’s signing agent panel, or should they opt for a closed platform with its own signing agents? Barry Coffin, managing director of home equity title and close at ServiceLink, explains the benefits of closing with a title provider and their signing agent panel. These benefits include leveraging existing relationships and familiarity with the lender’s work flows, efficiency gains through vendor reduction and risk reduction. Additionally, title providers offer mortgage industry expertise and specialized technology and infrastructure – essential to delivering quality home equity closing services.
Also Offering Customized Home Equity Valuation Solutions
Our valuation experience, commitment to innovation and panel of seasoned staff appraisers enables us to deliver leading home equity valuation solutions: from automated valuations to full appraisals. Instant, digital scheduling using our EXOS® Valuations platform accelerates valuation processes.
- Automated Valuation
- Property Condition Report
- Desktop Valuation
- DVI – Desktop Valuations with Inspection
- Residential Evaluation
- Drive-By Appraisal
- Interior Appraisal