EXOS One Marketplace50+ years of experience fueled by the power of EXOS technology introduces an unparalleled asset decisioning tool.
Maximize Your Returns with ServiceLink’s EXOS One Marketplace™
Leveraging the power of ServiceLink’s EXOS technology platform, EXOS One Marketplace™ delivers unprecedented visibility of assets throughout the entire lifecycle. With a proprietary blend of artificial intelligence, machine learning, personalized performance dashboards and workflow management, EXOS One Marketplace™ delivers ease, efficiency and increased performance.
- Monitor and track assets throughout the entire default lifecycle, including loss modeling, property preservation, default valuations, foreclosure title, auction, CWCOT & post sale title
- Compare and simulate projected losses and adjust disposition strategies as data becomes available using predictive modeling
- Customize and configure modeling to meet operational needs
- Identify opportunities to reduce timelines and investor curtailments
- Mitigate risk and maximize returns through informed decisioning
EXOS One Marketplace in DSNews
"What if machine learning and AI could provide faster, better answers?” Miriam Moore, ServiceLink Default Services Division President discusses the success of leveraging proprietary data and data modeling to determine optimal disposition paths.
Enabling transparency and ease of ordering, EXOS One Marketplace provides unmatched insight on disposition strategy throughout every stage of an asset in default:
Maximize returns with statistical outcome projections and stay on top of deadlines using our robust notification center
Review property condition, status and ongoing property preservation services Integrations available for easy order placement and bid approvals
Order services, review history and analyze valuations data
Comprehensive view of foreclosure title reports, curative data and updated timelines
Consolidated view of auction performance, modeled contribution guidance and property details
Title curative information available to track, monitor and project potential losses based on disposition strategy