ServiceLink (“our,” “us,” or “we”) respects and is committed to protecting your privacy. This California Privacy Notice explains how we collect, use, and disclose Personal Information, when and to whom we disclose such information, and the rights you, as a California resident (“Consumer”), have regarding your Personal Information (“California Privacy Rights”).
Collection of categories of Personal Information:
In the preceding 12 months, ServiceLink has collected, and will continue to collect, the following categories of Personal Information from you:
- Identifiers such as name, address, telephone number, IP address, email address, account name, social security number, driver’s license number, state identification card, financial information, date of birth, or other similar identifiers;
- Characteristics of protected classifications under California or Federal law;
- Commercial information, including records of personal property, products or services purchased, or other purchasing or consuming histories;
- Internet or other electronic network activity information including, but not limited to browsing history, search history, and information regarding a Consumer’s interaction with an Internet website or advertisement;
- Geolocation data;
- Professional or employment information;
- Education Information.
This Personal Information is collected from the following sources:
- You or your agent on applications or other forms or from your transactions or interactions (including use of websites and mobile applications and engagement with advertisements);
- Third party advertising vendors;
- ServiceLink, our affiliates, or others you have transacted with;
- Consumer reporting agencies and/or governmental entities, either directly from these entities or through others.
This Personal Information is collected for the following business purposes:
- To provide products and services to you or in connection with a transaction involving you;
- To advertise to you;
- To perform a contract between ServiceLink and the Consumer;
- To improve our products and services;
- To comply with legal obligations;
- To protect against fraudulent or illegal activity;
- To communicate with you about ServiceLink or our affiliates;
- To maintain an account with ServiceLink or our affiliates;
- To provide support, personalize, and develop our websites, products, and services;
- As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise permitted by the California Consumer Privacy Act.
Disclosures of Personal Information for a business purpose:
In the preceding 12 months, ServiceLink has disclosed, and will continue to disclose, the categories of Personal Information listed above for a business purpose. We may disclose Personal Information for a business purpose to the following categories of third parties:
- Our affiliates and other Fidelity National Financial, Inc. (“FNF”) subsidiaries;
- Non-affiliated third parties, as directed or permitted by you;
- Businesses in connection with the sale or other disposition of all or part of the ServiceLink business and/or assets;
- Service Providers;
- Law enforcement or authorities in connection with an investigation, or in response to a subpoena or court order.
Sale of Personal Information:
In the preceding 12 months, ServiceLink has not sold Personal Information. ServiceLink does not sell Personal Information.
Personal Information of minors:
ServiceLink does not knowingly collect the Personal Information of minors.
Right to know:
Consumers have a right to know about Personal Information collected, used, disclosed, or sold. Consumers have the right to request ServiceLink disclose what personal information it collected, used, and disclosed in the past 12 months.
Right to request deletion:
Consumers have a right to request the deletion of their personal information.
Right to non-discrimination:
Consumers have a right not to be discriminated against for exercising their consumer privacy rights. We will not discriminate against Consumers for exercising any of their California Privacy Rights.
Right to use an Authorized Agent:
A Consumer may use an Authorized Agent to submit a request to know or a request to delete his or her information. Should a Consumer utilize an Authorized Agent, ServiceLink will require that the Consumer provide the agent written permission to make the request and verify his or her identity with ServiceLink.
To exercise any of your California Privacy Rights, please follow the link “California Privacy Request” or call Toll Free 888-413-1748.
Upon making a California Privacy Request, ServiceLink will verify the consumer’s identity by requiring an account, loan, escrow number, or other identifying information from the consumer.
The above rights are subject to any applicable rights and obligations including both Federal and California exemptions rendering ServiceLink, or Personal Information collected by ServiceLink, exempt from certain CCPA requirements.
California Privacy Notice – Effective Date:
This California Privacy Notice was last updated on January 10, 2022.
Contact for more information:
For questions or concerns about ServiceLink’s California Privacy Notice and privacy practices, or to exercise any of your California Privacy Rights, please follow the link “California Privacy,” call Toll-Free 888-413-1748, or by mail to the below address.
We may use your Personal Information for our affiliates (companies owned by FNF) to directly market to you. If you do not want FNF affiliates to directly market to you, visit ServiceLink’s “Opt Out Page” or contact us by phone at (888) 714-2710, or by mail to:
ServiceLink NLS, LLC
c/o Fidelity National Financial, Inc.
601 Riverside Avenue
Jacksonville, Florida 32204
Attn: Chief Privacy Officer