Join our Newsletter
Our e-newsletters focus on insights based on the real estate segment most relevant to you: Originations, Servicing and Investing/Single Family Rental. Sign up to receive timely news, events and industry insights delivered directly to your inbox.
- How can I get in touch with ServiceLink?
The best way to get in touch with us regarding your transaction is through your lender or servicer.
- What steps in the process does ServiceLink handle?
We understand that your home is one of your biggest financial and emotional investments. We partner with your lender to make key processes in your mortgage transaction easier. These steps include:
- Appraisal: We give lenders and their borrowers the ability to digitally schedule your appraisal for the exact date and time of your choice and instantly receive information about the appraiser including their name, contact information and make and model of their vehicle. We hold our appraiser panel to strict quality standards.
- Title: We perform document reviews of all relevant records tied to the property to ensure you are able to take the next steps in your transaction as quickly as possible.
- Closing: We’re committed to getting you to the closing table quickly. Our panel of more than 12,000 experienced signing agents are ready to meet you wherever is convenient: in-person or online. Like with appraisal, you can digitally schedule your closing for the exact day and time that is convenient for you. We provide you and your lender with transparency throughout the closing process so you know exactly when you can expect your loan to be dispersed.
- Flood: We use the most current FEMA data, advanced technology and comprehensive GIS coverage to determine whether or not your property is located in a flood zone.
- Does ServiceLink operate in the auction space?
We’re proud to have our own full-service auction platform. In today’s competitive housing market, auction provides an alternative route to home ownership and an opportunity for first-time homebuyers to get their foot in the door. Interested in exploring this option? Check out the properties available through ServiceLink Auction.
- How does ServiceLink work with servicers?
Financial circumstances that impact your ability to pay your mortgage happen, and we’re committed to helping you and your servicer navigate your options. We provide excellent customer service and are always ready to find solutions for distressed homeowners. We have several avenues in which to help you through the loan modification or deed-in-lieu process. After you and your servicer talk through the option that best fits your circumstances, that’s where we step in and make sure the transaction is carried out smoothly.
- Where can I learn more about the ServiceLink team?
Our leadership team is well known throughout the industry, particularly for our knowledge, passion and tenure. The majority of our leaders have been in the mortgage services business for decades. We invite you to read their individual bios or consider checking out some of their articles, commentaries or videos in top publications like CNET and Forbes on our News and Insights page.