Interim Subservicing Solution
Many of the risks associated with mortgage loan servicing not only exist in servicing-retained programs, but they also exist for a short time in servicing-released programs. LoanCare, a ServiceLink company, can alleviate the ongoing headaches associated with selling servicing-released loans in the secondary market. LoanCare’s interim subservicing program is designed to provide early stage mortgage loan servicing support: before the loan is sold or released, while the loan is held for sale, and after the loan is sold and transferred out. We will load the loan into our servicing system, service it for as long as it remains unsold and, eventually, coordinate the release to the permanent investor. LoanCare supports pre-sale, post-sale and post-release mortgage loan services.
LoanCare’s Interim Subservicing Solutions Advantages Include:
- Lowers costs and reduces manpower by tapping LoanCare to perform year-end reporting, payment processing, tender customer calls, etc.
- Provides a better customer experience by transitioning borrowers smoothly
- Facilitates better execution in the secondary market with enhanced sales process flexibility
- Complies with agency requirements: minimizes penalties, selling errors and first payment defaults by avoiding boarding delays and late payments
- Enhances confidence by ensuring that all customer interactions are appropriately documented and in compliance with RESPA
- Avoids borrower confusion by clarifying the lender relationship and payment submission process