SFLS and CWCOT
ServiceLink’s HUD Single Family Loan
Sale (SFLS) Facilitation
Created to meet HUD’s target outcomes, the HUD Single Family Loan Sale (SFLS) program provides a much-needed option for servicers that seek to dispose of defaulted loans. HUD SFLS is a whole loan competitive auction that sells pools of defaulted single family mortgages, for which all available loss mitigation options have been exhausted.
Based on a mortgage servicer’s specific needs, ServiceLink can facilitate the entire SFLS lifecycle or manage individual components including:
- Eligibility Management
- Due Diligence
- HUD Reporting
- Claim Filing and Interim Servicing Monitoring
Servicers that move quickly to participate in HUD’s SFLS program will gain a competitive edge over mortgage loan servicers who continue to rely on a foreclosure process that is time-consuming and expensive. Further, when a good-faith defaulted borrower is eager to reach a loss mitigation solution, the SFLS initiative provides an alternative that is not restricted by HUD guidelines.
ServiceLink’s HUD SFLS Advantages:
- Increase SFLS volume without incurring significant overhead or expenses
- Help ensure accurate deliverables and superior pull-through ratios
- Focus on your core business while ServiceLink ensures you achieve the benefits SFLS has to offer
- Component services or end-to-end facilitation or support
- Decades of experience