Servicing Built to Overcome Challenges
ServiceLink’s Servicing Solutions division provides solutions dedicated to helping resolve operational challenges for originators, servicers and investors that may not have the internal resources, expertise or time to successfully handle on their own. Our experienced, knowledgeable management team proactively addresses clients’ unique business needs, providing the focus, expertise and leadership needed to exceed clients’ performance goals and objectives.
Servicing Solutions offers a wide range of support from Claims Processing, to program support of Single Family Loan Sale (SFLS) and Claims Without the Conveyance of Title (CWCOT), to support for Short Sale and Deed-in-Lieu, MERS reconciliation, Consulting and Foreclosure and Bankruptcy component servicing. The Servicing Solutions team of multidisciplinary subject matter experts brings an unrivaled level of industry experience and innovative thinking to help you identify, tackle and resolve your most difficult operational challenges.
Taking a Consultative Approach
In keeping with our “Serve First” philosophy, Servicing Solutions spends an extensive amount of time meeting with clients to determine their pain points and identify custom solutions that best address their particular business needs. These solutions can be all-inclusive or process-centric, helping originators, servicers and investors optimize their operation to minimize risk, maximize returns and increase cash flow, while addressing compliance matters with proven, best-in-class solutions.
No matter the situation, ServiceLink provides unlimited opportunity to overcome a mortgage lender’s challenges
and create a competitive edge.
ServiceLink’s Servicing Solutions Advantages:
- Access unrivaled industry experience and innovative thinking
- Increase volume and success rates
- Overcome inherent complexities of managing government programs and evolving regulatory requirements
- Utilize multidisciplinary subject matter experts to help with difficult challenges
- Benefit from ongoing, evolving solutions that align with new programs and regulations
- Apply various solutions through a simple data file export
- Gain the backing of a dedicated in-house team of professionals, offering speed and quality from initial engagement
- Tailor solutions for specific needs