SFLS and CWCOT
ServiceLink’s HUD Single Family Loan
Sale (SFLS) Facilitation
Created to meet HUD’s target outcomes, the HUD Single Family Loan Sale (SFLS) program provides a much-needed option for servicers that seek to dispose of defaulted loans. HUD SFLS is a whole loan competitive auction that sells pools of defaulted single family mortgages, for which all available loss mitigation options have been exhausted.
Based on a mortgage servicer’s specific needs, ServiceLink can facilitate the entire SFLS lifecycle or manage individual components including:
- Eligibility Management
- Due Diligence
- HUD Reporting
- Claim Filing and Interim Servicing Monitoring
Servicers that move quickly to participate in HUD’s SFLS program will gain a competitive edge over mortgage loan servicers who continue to rely on a foreclosure process that is time-consuming and expensive. Further, when a good-faith defaulted borrower is eager to reach a loss mitigation solution, the SFLS initiative provides an alternative that is not restricted by HUD guidelines.
ServiceLink’s HUD SFLS Advantages:
- Increase SFLS volume without incurring significant overhead or expenses
- Help ensure accurate deliverables and superior pull-through ratios
- Focus on your core business while ServiceLink ensures you achieve the benefits SFLS has to offer
- Component services or end-to-end facilitation or support
- Decades of experience
Claims Without Conveyance
of Title (CWCOT) Facilitation
Servicers that participate in HUD’s Claims Without Conveyance of Title (CWCOT) program can benefit from reduced operational expenses and loss severity related to the post-foreclosure process. In addition, the program helps decrease the number of properties that servicers need to convey to HUD.
ServiceLink Servicing Solutions has the knowledge and expertise to facilitate and simplify the CWCOT process, saving servicers considerable time and effort, without disruption to the operation. And, with more than 47 years of industry experience, leading-edge technology and knowledgeable, seasoned staff, we are able to provide the most reliable and accurate service.
Based on a servicer’s specific needs, ServiceLink can facilitate the entire CWCOT lifecycle or manage individual components, including:
- Eligibility Management
- Appraisal Review
- Vendor Coordination
- Claim Filing
ServiceLink’s CWCOT Facilitation Advantages:
- Simple data file analysis to determine eligibility
- Dedicated in-house team
- Technology agnostic services that can be implemented regardless of a servicer’s technology constraints
- Existing auction relationships