Default Title andClosing Services
Centralized Default Title and Closing Services
with a Personal Touch
Leveraging its national scope and leading-edge technologies, ServiceLink offers its clients centralized, single point of contact default title and closing services – providing the reliability, expertise and industry-leading efficiency clients need, with the personal touch they want.
ServiceLink’s start-to-finish default title and closing services can provide dramatic savings and efficiencies to clients. By assigning a dedicated service team to each client, ServiceLink provides one point of contact for clients’ default title and closing needs – eliminating the management of multiple vendors and providing consistent quality and cost efficiency throughout the default loan cycle. From the initial order placement to post-closing disbursement, ServiceLink’s experienced staff and cutting-edge industry technology add value at every step along the way.
ServiceLink offers a centralized, single point of contact deed-in-lieu title operation, helping servicers improve pull-through rates and streamline the process. Our deed-in-lieu title operation also provides quality integrated, cost-efficient title services.
FHA Post Sale Title
ServiceLink provides servicers and their foreclosure attorneys with a comprehensive one-stop shop for title policy conveyance to HUD. Our HUD Title Policy Conveyance program offers a centralized solution and ensures consistent quality control throughout the conveyance process.
Single Family Rental
ServiceLink works closely with lenders, servicers, private equity groups, investment trusts and others to provide a wide range of title and closing services for the growing Single Family Rental investment market.
Our Single Family Rental services help to mitigate risk, reduce cycle times, lower operating costs and push maximum performance through every stage of the loan.
ServiceLink’s Default Title and Closing
- Single provider of closing products accepted in all 50 states and the District of Columbia; offices in Pennsylvania,
Texas, California and Florida
- All work is performed or overseen by experienced ServiceLink professionals
- Trained QC specialists review executed documents to ensure accuracy and reduce delays
- Trusted network of professional abstractors provide quality, dependable results
- Thorough vendor management procedures, including background checks, screenings,
E&O insurance and more help ensure all third-parties provide consistent, reliable quality
- Information technology support and consultation, related to ServiceLink’s products and client partnership